Horn Sewing Cabinet - Maxi Outback
Maxi Outback Features Include
- NOW WITH THE MAXI LIFTER!!
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable, open base construction;
- 7 easy rolling castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft- touch air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- Spacious, see through door bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents. Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.
- Large work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time).
- It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed bevelled edging finish to the tops
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
- Closed the Outback 1052 is 83.5cm wide, 56cm deep and 76.0cm high-Opened the worksurface is 165cm wide and the depth with the extra workspace in place at the back is 115.5cm.
- This product will be delivered & installed by Horn Furniture's own delivery team
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 28 DAYS DELIVERY